Alumni Latest News & Events
February 22, 2017 - Senior Speaker - Geoffery George '04
Blue Chip countdown: UM's James Ross radiates big-play skill
The Detroit News continues its countdown of the top 15 Blue Chip recruits for 2017 with Josh Ross of Orchard Lake St. Mary's at No. 3.) read more...
Dave Simon (P' 1998) - 5th – XXVII Olympic Games -- Sydney, AUS, 2000, US Men’s 8+ (youngest US Rowing team member at age 20)
Oct. 28, 2016
Hubert Payne (P' 2001) addresses St. Mary's Prep students as part of the Alumni Speaker Series program.
Oct. 25, 2016
Beckett’s First Career Goal Guides No. 13 Spartan Soccer Past No. 12 Notre Dame
SOUTH BEND, Ind. - Freshman forward Michael Beckett scored his first career goal as the No. 13 Michigan State men’s soccer team stopped No. 12 Notre Dame, 1-0, Tuesday at Alumni Stadium... Read More>>
St. Mary's Preparatory Alumni
The St. Mary's Preparatory Alumni are a distinguished group of gentlemen. Their affinity for their alma mater remains strong long after graduation. Through a variety of on campus events, alumni continue to participate and show their support for the Prep. The OLSM alum may give back by returning to teach, coach and serving on various boards, but most importantly, by providing financial support to OLSM Prep fundraising efforts.Please submit your current contact information, or contact
248-683-0401 - Office
Visit our Facebook page!
- Alumni Days / Nights
- Career Days
- Annual Auction
- OLSM Events
- Polish Country Fair
- Visit our Facebook page
Did you know...
The Alumni Association is Growing
- Consists of over 2,000 alumni around the United States.
- Includes alumni districts in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, New York and out west.
- Will hold a board meeting at St. Mary’s on March 2, 2017 at 6 PM (in Dining Hall).
- Plans to elect an Executive Board of the Association on March 2.
- Utilizes personal calls and social media to alert/inform alumni of board meeting.
- Plans to develop a directory of alumni for networking.
- Is organizing college campus visits through March.
- Organizes the Alumni Speaker Series second semester in Mr. Ambrose’s classes.