Alumni Latest News & Events
Alumni Appreciation Night
Orchard Lake Alumni Weekend
Sunset Party on the Lake
Friday, June 8, 2018
$50 / Person
For more information, call Tracie at 248-245-3133
Previous Meetings in 2018Good time at GVSU with some of the boys! http://ow.ly/i/CRP5E
Good time catching up with some of the boys at U of M ! http://ow.ly/i/CKCcR
Job Opportunity - Chief Development Officer
The Chief Development Officer of Orchard Lake Schools and has primary responsibility for all of OLS fundraising activities. These activities include:
- Identification, cultivation, solicitation, closure, and recognition of major gifts, including endowment and planned giving
- Annual giving to support OLS operating budget, including annual fund, fundraising events and grants
- Advancement communications; and (4) grants development. Additionally, the Chief Development Office is a member of OLS senior management team and participates actively in the overall strategic planning of the OLS.
Experience in direct solicitations, grants, donor relations, project management and communications is essential. Experience working with and inspiring the confidence of multiple constituencies, including advancement staff, volunteers, top-level donors and prospects and administrative officials. Ability and willingness to travel as necessary to accomplish goals.
St. Mary's Preparatory Alumni
The St. Mary's Preparatory Alumni are a distinguished group of gentlemen. Their affinity for their alma mater remains strong long after graduation. Through a variety of on campus events, alumni continue to participate and show their support for the Prep. The OLSM alum may give back by returning to teach, coach and serving on various boards, but most importantly, by providing financial support to OLSM Prep fundraising efforts.Please submit your current contact information, or contact
248-683-0401 - Office
Visit our Facebook page!
- Alumni Days / Nights
- Annual Auction
- Business Directory
- Class Captain
- OLSM Events
- Polish Country Fair
- Visit our Facebook page
Did you know...
The Alumni Association is Growing
- Consists of over 2,000 alumni around the United States.
- Includes alumni districts in Michigan, Illinois, Florida, New York and out west.
- Will hold a board meeting at St. Mary’s on March 2, 2017 at 6 PM (in Dining Hall).
- Plans to elect an Executive Board of the Association on March 2.
- Utilizes personal calls and social media to alert/inform alumni of board meeting.
- Plans to develop a directory of alumni for networking.
- Is organizing college campus visits through March.
- Organizes the Alumni Speaker Series second semester in Mr. Ambrose’s classes.